I'm a front-end developer at Webs, where I build web applications
that help small businesses get online. I live right outside Washington, DC.
I build tools and examples for smarter software interfaces. I'm exploring the history of UI programming and the powerful models behind revolutionary interfaces. My current projects center on constraint programming as a way to build user interfaces that blur the distinction between input and output.
- Scrubbing budget
- This visualization of the US Federal Budget lets you explore questions like: "how much would we have to raise taxes in order to increase education spending?" or "how much could we cut the deficit by raising the retirement age for social security?"
- Scrubbing linear calculator
- A just-started attempt to create a small part of Bret Victor's scrubbing calculator.
- Recreating Ivan Sutherland's Sketchpad, the
first graphical user interface, in ClojureScript.
- I'm trying to give back to Alex Russell's awesome fork of Cassowary for js by adding some new features, especially with the new parser-based api.